[Mailman-Users] RE: digest sent to list posting address, why?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Jun 6 01:45:52 CEST 2002

On 6/5/02 4:43 PM, "hostmaster at rattletrap.shults.org"
<hostmaster at rattletrap.shults.org> wrote:

>> One of my new lists sent the first digest to the list posting
>> address today
>> from listname-admin at hostname.tld 'on behalf of'
>> listname-request at hostname.tld
>> to listname at hostname.tld

Did you check the Received: lines to make sure this thing didn't make a
round trip through some user's mail client? Because that "on behalf of"
sounds an awful lot like it got forwarded or redirected. Take a look at a
set of full headers to see whether maybe it got sent out normally, and then
someone who received it did this to you.... Um, for you. Um...

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui at plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam my clothes down here, will you?