[Mailman-Users] hacking question about options.html

ValerieWhitmore mailman at whitworks.com
Mon Jun 3 18:05:34 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm doing some modifications to the options.html template file.
Basically I need to pull the subscriber's email address (in email addy
format me at somewhere.com) to insert into a form on the users option page.
If the list is set to munge email addresses, using
<MM-Case-Preserved-User> comes up blank.  Is there a code I can use that
no matter how the list is set up I can get the member's email address to
appear in the proper format?  I can probably hack the form script I'm
using to convert the <MM-Presentable-User> format, but thought there might
be an easier way.

Thanks in advance
Valerie Whitmore