[Mailman-Users] Importing large archives ... design limit hit, and possible bug

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Sun Jun 2 04:59:37 CEST 2002

On Saturday, June 1, 2002, at 07:35 PM, Scott Courtney wrote:
> for a in <mylist>-split-*.mbox; do
>      cat $a >> archives/private/<mylist>.mbox/<mylist>.mbox
>      bin/arch <mylist>
>      cron/nightly_gzip <mylist>
> done

Out of curiosity, how did you split the mbox?  I have about 1200 emails I
want to add to the archive.

I couldn't think of a good way to do the split without splitting each
message into an individual email, although I am seriously considering doing
that.

--
You are responsible for your rose.
"Rule 5: Get Kirsten Dunst wet" (p 74 of Time 20-05-02)