[Mailman-Users] moderated list

Stefaans Mostert stefaans at pop.co.za
Sat Jun 1 23:53:21 CEST 2002

Hallo all
I have setup a moderated list.
If I send there from a subscribed email adres I gat the outo response from
mailman and the notice that my post is being held for approval.

In the listmanagers email account I get the usual mail that tells me that
there is a mail waiting my approval.
When I click on the link it takes me to the correct page but then it says the
following
There are no pending requests

Where did it go???
I cannot post to the list now as I cannot approve anything and the user
posting gets a messsage saying that I will look at his post but I cannot and
now they think I am ignoring them !!!!!!!

Tnx

Stefaans