[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Steven Schermerhorn stevenslists at trails.net
Sat Jun 1 02:43:58 CEST 2002

I am currently running Redhat 7.2 and mailman2.0.8 was working perfectly
for me. Then out of the blue I get these errors that I am not sure of. I
have double and triple checked the configuration. Please help me if you can.

I have the symbolic link setup here:

/etc/smrsh

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           19 Mar 19 17:06 slocal -
>/usr/lib/nmh/slocal
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           26 May 31 11:34 wrapper -
>/home/mailman/mail/wrapper

The link is correct ... but I am still getting the following messages:

"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test" (reason: service unavailable)
 (expanded from: <test at readinks.info <../src/compose.php?
send_to=test at readinks.info>>)
smrsh: wrapper not available for sendmail programs
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

My sendmail configuration has this line in it as well:

FEATURE(`smrsh',`/usr/sbin/smrsh')dnl

I have restarted several times.