[Mailman-Users] mailman v2.0.10 question

Devin devin2 at theinternet.info
Sat Jun 1 01:00:09 CEST 2002

I posted to the list before I was subscribed but apparently my message
was never approved...

I'm using mailman version 2.0.10. When I try to change the case of my
list name, the first option on the General Options page, I get denied.
Example:

Change:
Sprinkler-newsletter to Sprinkler-Newsletter
Response:
real_name attribute not changed! It must differ from the list's name by
case only.

Is this a bug?

Also, is there any way that I can edit the templates used when sending
confirmation and welcome emails? I don't want my welcome emails to
include instructions on how to post to the list because posting is
restricted to the admin.

Thanks!

--
devin