Fwd: Re: [Mailman-Users] Moderated list

irwin irwin at taranto.com
Tue Jul 30 18:10:30 CEST 2002

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 08:44:03AM -0700, irwin wrote:
> Is there an option so that the list administrator may post without my
> having to approve my own postings?

Hmmm ... I've had some difficulties with this, because my username is
slaniel at laniels.org, but I email from steve at laniels.org; the latter is
an alias for the former, but mailman doesn't know that. Consequently, if
I'm not careful about giving other mailing lists the right subscription
information, I'll get my messages put in queue to be processed by the
administrator.

Is that similar to your problem?

Steve

Thanks for the reply.

Doesn't appear to be.   Unless somehow it is comparing to host.domain.com
instead of just domain.com, but I cannot find any reference in any of the
headers to host.domain.com.

Irwin