[Mailman-Users] Few questions...

Shekar shekarp at pcweb.com
Sun Jul 28 04:05:52 CEST 2002

The web interface was great to administrate the my lists. But off late, it
is not working for me. I login and then try to submit change or navigate to
other pages and keeps asking me the password again. I have verified it is
not a browser problem, meaning it is enabled for cookies.

Till I try to figure out what happened to my web interface, I need a
command line way to set an additional administrator. Also when I try to use
the current administrator to send messages to the list it still complains
that he is not allowed to send message to the list.

Please help. I cannot add to the mailman users group because when I try
that link, it comes back page not found. May be the server is down.

Thanks
Shekar