[Mailman-Users] Hello again

JAKStar Enterprises jmorrow at jakstar.com
Tue Jul 23 20:37:41 CEST 2002

I was the person who asked about removing the password feature so that
subscribers could just send an email to unsubscribe...without having to
remember or search for the password.

You had mentioned that this might be available some time in the future. If
one were to help pay you to do this sooner...what kind of expense would be
involved.  I am a reseller of hosting service.  My current hosting service
provider uses Mailman...which is one of the best I've seen out there.  I
know they too would get more mileage out of this if it were tweaked.

Or...is there any other way around the password situation in the current
configuration.

Thanks,

D. Jeffrey Morrow

JAKStar Enterprises, Inc.
We build web sites so you don't have to!

100 Cavendish Drive - Cary, North Carolina 27513
Phone: 919-467-8410  Fax: (707) 924-0012

On the web at: www.jakstar.com