[Mailman-Users] same message

Admin admin at guardware.com
Mon Jul 22 13:40:06 CEST 2002

Hello,

Sorry for being so unpatient that I have not subscribed to the list but I
have a very urgent problem to solve.
I am using postfix (1.1.11) + mailman (2.0.11) at my site. There are many
lists and members who have subscribed to multiple lists. If a message is sent
to multiple lists, and one is a member many of the lists, he/she gets
multiple copies of the same message. How can I prevent this?
Another thing is that if someone posts to a list, and he/she is a member,
he/she gets the mail. Is there any way to prevent this?

Thank you,
	Fulop Balazs