[Mailman-Users] Changing how footer is written when non text messages are sent to list

Shannon M. Anderson sanderson at ecalton.com
Tue Jul 23 18:41:51 CEST 2002

First off Thanks Bob Weissman [rlw at rlw.best.vwh.net] for the answer to my first question. (Why footer is not showing up in outbound mail).

Now we use Mailman to send emails out from our Cold fusion servers for different clients that want a automated list system and it works very well for this, But of course they want email formatted as they send it and do not want to use a template that has footer already in it. So my question is can we get Mailman to adjust a MIME message and apply the footer on it?

Shannon M. Anderson
MIS
eCalton Inc.