[Mailman-Users] Mailman/Mandrake/virus problems

CJoe canario.joe at teleline.es
Sat Jul 20 03:54:59 CEST 2002

Dear all,

We run a 2000+ peers forum on a Mandrake+Mailman server.

Recently, we have had the following problems:

· Worm type viruses are sent in the digest;

and

· as attachments.

Questions:

·  How  can  I  disable  attachments  in  Mailman  (so  that  all
attachments  are  sent  directly  to Trash and only text contents
(plain ASCII) is distributed ?

·  Is  there any good antivirus alternative for Mandrake (we need
some antivirus which checks both incoming and outgoing traffic).

Please advice asap.

I  am  on  digest  mode,  please,  send  a  copy  of  your reply,
privately, as well.

Thank you all.

canario.joe at teleline.es
___