[Mailman-Users] mail bouncing

Alan Byrd AByrd at nahu.org
Wed Jul 17 16:49:47 CEST 2002

I'm very new to mailman , we just moved over from major domo and I have no
problems with the internal mailing lists (mail to our own domain) but I
created a mail list and used a text file to add 270 users and it all seemed
to go well, until I started getting bounceback messages (too many bounces ,
etc) . It appears that  mailman is having a problem with outside mail domains.

This is a Mailman mailing list bounce action notice: