[Mailman-Users] Sending messages without admin approval

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 18 19:20:03 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have tried several things and I can't seem to get mailman to send a
message from a list without administrator approval.  I have the following
options set:

In Privacy Options under General Posting Filters:
  Must posts be approved by administrator?   NO
  Restrict posting privileges to list members? YES
  Addresses of members accepted for posting.....?  <my email>

Is there anything I'm missing here?  No matter what I try, I still have to
go into "Pending Administrative Tasks" and approve the emails.

Thanks,

Kevin