[Mailman-Users] newbie question --installation

Hongbin Liu hongbin19982002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 00:51:43 CEST 2002

Greetings all:

 I thought I just got mailman set up. I created
 a test mailing list "test" and try to subscribe
 to the list. I got confirmation number and
 reply as instructed. But I never got Welcome
 message.  View subscribers of "test" or
 running bin/list_members test gave me a blank
 page.

 I would appreciate you kind help if you can point
 out what could be wrong with my setting.
 Thanks in advance!

 Hongbin