[Mailman-Users] Feedback?

Dennis W Heltzel dheltzel at ccil.org
Wed Jul 17 15:42:10 CEST 2002

This sounds a lot like what a weblog server does. A great example of this
in action is http://www.slashdot.org. If you have access to a server that
can run Zope, you should try a Zope product called "Squishdot". I believe
it does user feedback really well, though my experience with it is
limited.

Dennis