[Mailman-Users] Importing Archives From Listserv

Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut macnut at macnuthome.com
Wed Jul 17 14:58:12 CEST 2002

Hello all,
I've looked over the documentation on Mailman and can't find anything
on this, so I have to ask: is there any way to import message
archives from Listserv into Mailman? I'd like to move a list from
Listserv into Mailman, but there are more than two years on archived
messages from this list that I'd like to keep and possibly integrate
into Mailman's own archives as well.

Is this possible? If so, how?

  		Victor Daniel a.k.a The MacNut
  the.macnut at verizon.net              	macnut at macnuthome.com
  	    Listmom, ClarisWorks/AppleWorks email list:
	  	<http://www.macnuthome.com/awlist>
	      And the Macintosh Personal Finance List: