[Mailman-Users] Can't get moderation to work

Dennis W Heltzel dheltzel at ccil.org
Tue Jul 16 23:22:43 CEST 2002

I'm using 2.0.11 (installed as part of RedHat 7.3) and I set up a number
of mailing lists. I have the option set to allow posting only by list
members (member_posting_only), and I also tried the option that holds all
posts for my approval. When a message comes in from an unknown address,
mailman immediately forwards it to the list administrator, but without any
information about how to approve it to be sent to the list. Likewise there
are no pending requests when I check via the admin page.

Dennis