[Mailman-Users] Many installations on one server

Alexis Bellido alexisbellido at terra.com.pe
Mon Jul 15 19:40:22 CEST 2002

I see this at the comment lines at qmail-to-mailman.py

# INSTALLATION:
#
# Install this file as ~mailman/qmail-to-mailman.py
#
# To configure a virtual domain to connect to mailman, create these
files:
#
# ~mailman/.qmail-default
# |preline /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/mail-in.py
#
# /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains:
# DOMAIN.COM:mailman
#
# Replace DOMAIN.COM above with the name of the domain to be connected
# Mailman. Note that _all_ mail to that domain will go to Mailman, so
you
# don't want to put the name of your main domain here. In my case, I
created
# lists.hams.com for Mailman, and I use hams.com as my regular domain.

They say:
# |preline /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/mail-in.py

Have they confused and put mail-in.py instead of qmail-to-mailman.py ?

And the part:

# /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains:
# DOMAIN.COM:mailman

Is needed?, they say i must use something like lists.domain.com or all
of the email to anything at domain.com will be sent to mailman. Uhhmm i
wanted to use listname at domain.com and not listname at lists.domain.com ,
how are you using it?.

Regards!.