[Mailman-Users] Finger problem with new install

Fergal Moran fergal.moran at wasptech.com
Mon Jul 15 17:45:36 CEST 2002

I have just installed mailman v2.0.6 here on a SuSE 7.3 box.

Installation appeared to be fine and I can set up a new list and
administer it through the web interface.  However if I try to send mail
to any of the list addresses - I receive a bounce - and the root mailbox
on the mailman machine receives the following message