[Mailman-Users] Mailman & Exim 4.05

Mike Gifford mike at openconcept.ca
Mon Jul 15 06:00:12 CEST 2002

Hello,

I'm trying to set up mailman-2.0.12 on a RH 7.2 system using exim 4.05.

The main problem that I am having is that I believe your instructions
for setting up mailman & exim are 3.x specific.

If this isn't the case, please let me know, but I could not find a
Directors config file section in 4.05, but could find one prominently in
3.33.

I have tried to just 'stuff' the config info that didn't fit neatly into
the file into the exim config file, but that definitely didn't work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://www.openconcept.ca
Open Source Web Applications for Social Change.