[Mailman-Users] Everything stopped yesterday

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Sat Jul 13 23:26:54 CEST 2002

No, that didn't occur to me. I don't think it's a likely factor, as the
damaged message that actually caused the shutdown was several hours
earlier than the upgrade. The problem started filling up the error log at
08:52, and though the clock on the system was a few minutes off, I didn't
roll out of bed until nearly 11:00 am and probably didn't actually run the
upgrade until shortly after noon.

I am, at this point, absolutely certain that the upgrade was not a factor
in the shutdown of list messagse.

Van

Jim Popovitch wrote:

> Very Interesting.... Did you stop your inbound MTA before you did the
> upgrade to 2.0.12?
>
> -Jim P.

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,