[Mailman-Users] Migrating from majordomo to mailman

Anne Moreau anne.moreau at usherbrooke.ca
Thu Jul 11 17:14:11 CEST 2002

Hi :-)

we are thinking of migrating from majordomo to Mailman mainly for 2
reasons :
1- French support
2- Web interface for users and lists administrators.

We have over 450 lists in majordomo, with several different
configurations. I suppose we are not the first institution to do this
"migration", so I was wondering if by any chance there would be a script
somewhere that would create the mailman lists with the majordomo infos,
i.e. subscribers and more important : the parameters for the
configuration...

I think I am hoping for a miracle with such a script... :-)

Any idea that would automate as much as possible that transition would
be greatly appreciated

Thank you very much :-)
Anne Moreau