[Mailman-Users] archives only display list e-mail

Greg Westin greg at gregwestin.com
Thu Jul 11 18:13:07 CEST 2002

I apologize if this gets posted multiple times.  I accidentally sent the
message from the wrong account, one not subscribed to the list, and so
it's tied up waiting for admin approval.  Hopefully the admin will see
this and just delete it.

---

I just set up Mailman, and everything seems to be working fine, but when
I look at my archives, I notice that it displays the list e-mail address
next to every person's name, rather than that person's e-mail address.
Is that normal?  Is there any way to change that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Greg Westin
greg at gregwestin.com