[Mailman-Users] Hooking SpamAssassin with Mailman 2.0.12 / Postfix

Jarkko Laine jarkko.m.laine at tut.fi
Tue Jul 9 08:44:47 CEST 2002

I tried crawl through old postings but couldn't find any clear
instructions how to hook SpamAssassin with Mailman and Postfix. It would
be great if it was possible to make it so that it affects all the lists
on the machine. If someone could be kind enough to give or point me to the
instructions to accomplish this, I would be more than pleased.

TIA,
Jarkko

P.S. After I upgraded our Mailman installation from 2.0.8 to 2.0.12, I
came across the following: In Admin links page, the headline ("... mailing
lists - Admin Links") and the link to mailman-owner lack the host name,
i.e. there's just the domain name, in this case cc.tut.fi. I didn't at
least notice that in the older version.

Jarkko Laine				jarkko.m.laine at tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology
Industrial Engineering and Management	+358-(0)50-3588858