[Mailman-Users] How to prevent email addresses from spambots?

Bogardi Janos bogardi at lib.pte.hu
Mon Jul 8 18:10:11 CEST 2002

Hello Scott,

Thanks for the answer. I'm afraid I was not specific enough.

I'm aware of the option of setting the archives access to private. However, I'd
like to keep it public - just to please honest users :)

The second option you mention obfuscates email addresses only in the "list
members" page - which, in my setup, is only available for the list admin.

Maybe this spam prevention request should be added to the wishlist?

Thanks.

Janos B.