[Mailman-Users] Need an installer -- will pay.

bronto bronto at csd-bes.net
Mon Jul 8 06:25:34 CEST 2002

I concur; webmin is extraordinarily helpful in learning linux.  In the
linux learning curve, you inevitably get something wrong but for a newbie
it's difficult to know whether the problem at hand is one of not
understanding the concept correctly or if you've simply gotten the syntax
wrong with the last thing you've done.  Webmin with it's GUI interface
helps eliminate the problem of syntax errors and typos.

However the Mailman plugin for Webmin is for version 1.x; at least I never
got it to work with Mailman 2.0x.  I suspect that whoever wrote it won't
undate it, since it was only for creating and deleting mailing lists, and
Mailman 2.1 has it's own interface for that.