[Mailman-Users] How many emails address i need??

jorgefm at cirsa.com jorgefm at cirsa.com
Fri Jul 5 11:35:13 CEST 2002

detlef.neubauer at charite.de writes:
>> The path 'a mail that was send to "curso_linux at domain.tld" goes to
>> the list' is no clear to me :-)
>
>Ups, now i understand what you mean.
>
>Mailman does not fetch the mails from your lotus notes mail
>server. Tell the lotus notes mail server that he must forward all
>messages for "curso_linux|-admin|-request at domain.tld" to your mailman
>server.
>
>If there is no way, you can use fetchmail to fetch the mails from the
>lotus notes mail server.

Thanks a lot !!

That was my problem ! I didn't know how to get the messages to the list.
Now i'm learning how to configure the fetchmail to get the emails from
the lotus notes mail server.

Now i can receive the confirmation mail when i executed a 'newlist' command
in the list administrator email account, then only i need to be able to
send
the confirmation back to the mailman. Also i'm trying to get the cgi-bin
working
in my apache linux box.

Another little question: What the 'mailman-owner at domain.tld' email address
is used for?
Imagine that in your corporate mail server that address is used by other
division
mailing lists, then how do you manage to get your mailing lists?

Thanks
Jorge Fernandez