[Mailman-Users] hard drive upgrade and Mailman files

randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu
Thu Jul 4 17:02:45 CEST 2002

Hi everyone.  I am putting a new hard drive in my server with a
clean install of Redhat 7.3 and its included Mailman RPM (version
2.9.0-1).  I am looking for some advice on how to move all of the
Mailman files (membership, archives, list configs, etc.) from the old
drive to the new one safely.  The old hard drive is running Redhat
7.1 with Mailman 2.0.5

Thanks in advance,

RandyRandy Stoecker
Professor of Sociology
Moderator/Editor
COMM-ORG:  The On-Line Conference on Community Organizing
and Development
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
University of Toledo
Toledo, OH  43606
USA

phone: 419-530-4975