[Mailman-Users] changing the administrative password problem

Chadd Hudson chadd at kylehudson.net
Wed Jul 3 06:11:33 CEST 2002

Sorry I wasn't more specific. I guess I got a little ahead of myself.  I
thought the one in the web-admin (list password) was the same as the site
password. I guess I have the list password set ok since I can admin the list
with it.  Now I just want to change the site password.  Well when I run the
mmsitepass command I get the following:
Traceback (innermost last):
File "./mmsitepass", line 39, in ?
Import paths
Importerror: no module named paths

I looked at line 39 and don't see where it's trying to get the "paths
directory?" from.  Here's lines 39 & 40.
Import paths
from Mailman import Utils.

I'm guessing I've got everything set up correctly since the rest of the
program works great.  Sorry to be a pain but I just don't know python so I'm
kind of out of my element. If it helps, I can post some of the config files
if needed. Just let me know what someone needs to see.  Even with this
little problem, mailman is far better than majordomo!
Thanks again,
Chadd