[Mailman-Users] Wrong domain in 2.1b2

bronto bronto at csd-bes.net
Wed Jul 3 04:38:35 CEST 2002

I have mailman 2.1 beta 2 up and running on my web server.  Most
everything is working well, AFAIK.

One strange thing though; I have several virtual domains setup, each
with some of their own lists.  When I want to view the archives, the
domain used in the url to access the archives are all the 'main'
domain of the server, not the domain the list belongs to.

All of the other urls for a particular list stick to the correct
domain.  Only the archives poin to the main one.  Is there a way to
fix this?

TIA

Rob