[Mailman-Users] Problem with new Mailman installation

Goeran Moritz Zaengerlein zaengerl at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Jan 31 13:56:12 CET 2002

Hi List,

sorry to bother you, but I tried hard but cannot find out whats wrong with
my config...

I followed the steps of the Installation Instructions exactly (at least I
tried to do so) but did not get any message after creating the test
list...

here is what I found in the logs dir of Mailman:
in post:
post to test from mailman-owner at servername.de size=1346, 1 failures
in smtp:
All recipients refused: (111, 'Connection refused')
smtp for 1 recips, completed in 0.003 seconds
and in smtp-failure:
-1 zaengerl at in.tum.de (ignore)

Please help! I can't figure out what this means...

I want to use sendmail with Mailman. Do I have to change anything in the
mm_cfg.py??? Maybe here is the error, but I don't know...

thanks a lot
Goeran