[Mailman-Users] another question....

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Jan 29 23:18:19 CET 2002

Alex Sammons wrote:

>    In fact both users exist, i don´t know why send
> this message?????

    Is 'mail.com' a fabricated domain that you put in your message, or are you
actually trying to send mail to the domain, mail.com (aka Net2Phone, Inc.) ?

    If it was fabricated just for the purpose of this message, I'd say that
server doesn't know those users exist.  Without knowing what the server is, or
what it's running (or where you're actually trying to send those messages), I
can't help you find out what the problem is.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.