[Mailman-Users] Messages and web pages translation; Remotely creating Lists

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Jan 28 21:55:31 CET 2002

Messages and web pages translation; Remotely creating ListsUse the Source!

Mailman is opensource.  You may have installed it via an RPM, but you can
just as easily install it via it's source files.  In particular, you can
grep for whatever text you like and change it in the Source.  These issues,
and many others are covered in the "international" mailman list.  You might
find more help if you post there.  I suspect you will also find someone with
the Source already converted...

Jon Carnes