[Mailman-Users] Should/can logs be rotated?

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Jan 28 21:51:50 CET 2002

Check out the FAQ, you will find a script for rotating the logs.  If you
check the Archives you will find several ways of doing this, including ones
that generate and email site stats.  I recommend rotating them at least
twice monthly, but if your site is extremely busy you might want to do it
more often.

Jon Carnes