[Mailman-Users] Mailman with web interface

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 12:21:40 CET 2002

At 13:52 26/01/2002 +0530, Subhasis Mahapatra wrote:
>Hello to ALL,
>
>I installed Mailman and it is working fine. But at the time of instalation
>I skiped the web-based interface part. But it looks it is difficult to
>manage  without web interface.
>
>What should I do... shall I reinstall the mailman or some changes in the
>configuration file like  mm_cfg.pyc will be OK to get the web based
>interface. I have configured apache.

You may need to rerun configure and make install in your mailman build
directory if you did not supply the correct gid for --with-cgi-gid when you
orginally configured MM.

Once you have the correct cgi gid set up for Mailman you need to follow the
instructions in section "4. Final system set-up" of the INSTALL file in
your MM build directory.