[Mailman-Users] MailMan

iraoni oniira iraoni at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 25 16:43:37 CET 2002

Hello! I need URGENT aid! I must make a work for
class, that consists of the installation and
configuration of the MAILMAN in Linux (DEBIAN). We
have installed apache and I believe that we have done
it well. We have introduced a page done by us instead
of the one of Original Apache. Soon we have installed
Postfix. And later the MailMan. One assumes that it is
installed, but we do not know nothing else. Nor how it
is used, nor how the lists are created, nor nothing
else. If you could help you to me it would thank for
it because I must give it for the week that comes. I
wait for your answer shortly. A greeting,