[Mailman-Users] header

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 23 13:58:56 CET 2002

At 2002-01-22 08:11 -0500, JV wrote:
>         I have a suggestion. I am subscribed to serval mailman
> reflectors. Is there any way that the  tos, froms, and lists in the
> header be placed at the bottom of the message? The tos, froms and lists
> take up approximately 75% of the screen. I received over 100 message a
> day and it becomes a pain to have to scroll  down the page almost every
> time in order to see the message.

JV,
You can configure Eudora, so it doesn't display these headers by default.
To accomplish this, you need to modify TabooHeaders in eudora.ini [1]. You
may want to look at ReadMessageStyleSheet too.

[1] http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/ini.html

https://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/content.php?menu=1000&page_id=4