[Mailman-Users] Bug in Mailman version 2.0.8

Francis Jayakanth franc at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Wed Jan 23 04:47:49 CET 2002

Hi:

The error message is:

Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 96, in run_main
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 115, in main
    PrintRequests(mlist, doc)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 131, in PrintRequests
    if not mlist.NumRequestsPending():
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 96, in
NumRequestsPending
    self.__opendb()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 69, in __opendb
    self.__db = marshal.load(fp)
EOFError: EOF read where object expected

I really don't understand a thing from the error message. Pl. let me know
what needs to be done.

thanks,

 - Francis