[Mailman-Users] Message trucated

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Jan 22 03:26:12 CET 2002

The web-admin only shows a portion of the pending message (unless the
message is small).  Don't worry, the whole message is there.  You can change
how much of the pending message gets displayed in ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py
(and Defaults.py).

If you are interested, the FAQ has a write up of the exact process which
explains why only a portion of the message is displayed.

Jon Carnes