[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sat Jan 19 08:44:25 CET 2002

Steven Schermerhorn wrote:

> It looks like my install went perfectly. HOWEVER!! I can not get the
> webpages to come up!

    It would help if you can give us a little bit more information that just 'they don't come up'.  Do you get an error?  if so what does it say?  Have you checked your web server log files, see if there's an error reported there?

    I have a sneaky suspicion it's failing because of the symlink you made, but without seeing actual error messages, I can't be sure.

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130