[Mailman-Users] Switching from majordomo to Mailman

Frank Strauss strauss at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Fri Jan 18 21:17:14 CET 2002

Hi!

Ashley> ml-mailman-users at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de wrote:
Ashley> That's specific to each list:  <list>-request at domain.com
Ashley> Send a message with the word 'help' as subject.

>> Not with majordomo. With majordomo, general information can be
>> retrieved from a general address.

Ashley>     You were asking for compatibility against Mailman.  So my
Ashley>     answers have been geared towards that, not Majordomo.

I'm sorry, if I expressed it incorrectly. Of course, I'm not looking
for Mailman compatibilty within Mailman. ;-) I'm transitioning from
majordomo to Mailman. So, I'm looking for majordomo compatibility.

 -frank