[Mailman-Users] URGENT !!!

manoj manoj at meerutinfo.com
Fri Jan 18 08:27:04 CET 2002

Dear Sir,
I have a hosting space on a server where your Mail Manager is installed.
I have created the mailing list on my domains. I was using these lists properly. But now a days i am facing some
Problems in accessing my mailing list on that server. I am regularly reciving the mails for moderation, but not able to open the list admin option. It seems that it happend something wrong with the configuration file.
and because of that the mail manager is not working properly on that server.
There is an error on the server, in accessing the mailing lists.
This is not only with a particular domain, If we are trying with any new created IP, it is doing the same.
And we request you, not to suggest us to recreate the mailing list , because we have the valuable data in the existing list.
If i try to open the mailman it shows the following error.

Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at meerutinfo.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.22 Server at www.meerutinfo.com Port 80

Please suggest me what I can do to solve this prob.
Please also suggest me , how can i open the pending moderation requests in this situation.

Please reply ASAP

Thanks and regards

Manoj Tyagi
CEO