[Mailman-Users] Mailman wrapper program not working properly ??

mdickerson at officeonweb.net mdickerson at officeonweb.net
Thu Jan 17 18:07:50 CET 2002

Paul,

The logs (/usr/local/mailman/logs/*) show things (i.e. subscribe and smtp)
that have been done via the web interface. Nothing shows up at all from
anything done by email (piped by postfix to the mailman scripts).

The only thing the system logs show is that postfix successfully (?) pipes
the email to the wrapper program (shown in an earlier post).

Thanks,

mike