[Mailman-Users] Using mailman to take care of mailer-demons

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 11:10:45 CET 2002

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 23:22, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> A special place in hell is reserved for the authors of MSExchange who
> not only decided to roll their own, but also made the brilliant
> decision to include absolutely nothing in the bounce message which
> even hints at the remotest morsel of a clue as to the intended
> recipient.  VERP to the rescue!

They can have a cubicle next to that I've had reserved for the authors
of Lotus notes (1995ish vintage) which should *never* have been allowed
to send mail within 100 miles of an internet connected machine.

	Nigel.