[Mailman-Users] After updrading to Rh 7.2

Islam, Sharif mislam at uillinois.edu
Wed Jan 16 05:15:37 CET 2002

I just upgraded to Rh 7.2 and am getting the infamous error:

Mailman error: post got bad listname: test
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 1

My web interface was working fine. However, i went ahead and did a ./config
--with-mail-gid=2

then i started getting the cgi-error in the web and also the other error
too. when i run ./wrapper post i get this :

"Failuer to exec sript:WANTED Gid 2, Got GId 0.
and in my web interface:
"Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 2, GOT gid 48.  "

Whats should be the correct gid? I tried this :

"./configure --with-mail-gid=2 --with-cgi-gid=2 "

Nothing happend.