[Mailman-Users] users on a page

mark_fried at alphacadia.co.uk mark_fried at alphacadia.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 16:34:07 CET 2002

Oh, and I don't have access to the server or anything. Sorry, I should have
added that.

Mark Fried
AlphaCadia Plc
http://www.alphacadia.co.uk

The information contained in this communiqué is confidential,
and is intended only for the use of the recipient named above,
and anyone else who is legally privileged. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please re-send this communication
to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it
from your computer system.