[Mailman-Users] .htaccess in pipermail

Vitor Domingos vd at paradigma.co.pt
Tue Jan 15 00:37:17 CET 2002

I selected, in the archive options, the file source for public archive.
So now, i dont need the password to access the public archives.

But i need to put some kind of authentication for users.
I've got the usual .htpasswd files for that.
But i dont know where can i put the .htpasswd file.

In the mailman/archive/public ive got a link for
/mailman/archive/private/mailinglist
In httpd.conf i've got the pipermail/mailinglist alias for
/mailman/archive/public/mailinglist.

So, how can i change the user authentication or change the index.php for the archive
?

thnkx
--
Cumprimentos,