[Mailman-Users] How do I?

Al Sousa winky51 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 11 23:54:00 CET 2002

I need Mailman to do a few things and I am having trouble finding them.

I have a subscriber list of 240,000 users that recieve mail everyday from my
humor site.  They don't post, they don't read archives, they don't do
anything but get the mail.  Whay I need this to do is the following.

Enter subscribers:  I fgured that out.

An automated place to unsubscribe for people:  I saw that but it seemed
complicated for users.  Is there something that they can do one step?  like
using a form to send to Mailman with just an email and an unsubscribe
button.

As above but for subscribing.

How do I send out newsletters?

Al