[Mailman-Users] Once again, fame and fortune can be yours

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Fri Jan 11 13:36:32 CET 2002

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 01:09:00AM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> Of course, I'm a musician[1] not an artist, so I need your help.

God knows there's nothing artistic about playing music.  Especially bass.

> I sort of think it ought to be a play on the circle in the
> cancellation mark logo.  Maybe with the words "MAIL LIST" replaced
> with "Mailman" (bonus to get the "GNU" in there).  But hey, feel free
> to ignore me as much as I ignore my lead singer when he suggests bass
> parts. :)  I don't want to stiffle anyone's creativity!

Remember that the favicon.ico has to be really tiny.  I forgot the exact
dimensions, but you can pretty much forget about intelligible words.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
Illiterate?  Write for help!